Zebra ZT230 (ZT23042-T0E200FZ) Industrial Label Printer with metal frame and cover makes it a durable label printer. An icon based graphical user interface makes for easy operation and a large 450m ribbon capacity for increased uptime and fewer ribbon changes.
Zebra incorporated extensive customer feedback, as well as the legacyof its Stripe and S4M printers, to create the new Zebra ZT230 printers, which feature elegant space-saving design, effortless setup, intuitive user operation, and ease of service and maintenance.
Whether you are adopting barcode technology for the first time or up grading existing printer models, the ZT230 is the right choice for a variety of labelling applications. These innovative new printers provide many user benefits.
The ZT230 has been designed for ease of use, versatility and outstanding value.
Zebra ZT230 Mid Range Label Printer with USB and LAN Interfaces (ZT23042-T0E200FZ)
The ZT200 series offers a streamlined design and smaller footprint that takes up less physical space than the Stripe and S4M models. ZT200 series printers require minimal operator training and benefit from tool-less standard component maintenance and a durable design to minimize service. Your IT staff will appreciate the backwards compatibility, since it allows for new printers to be up and running with minimal downtime.
The ZT200 series uses Zebra’s Link-OSTM environment: an open platform that pairs an operating system for smart Zebra devices with powerful software apps. AirWatch® Connector allows for simplified device management. The Print Station app quickly enables tablet- and smartphone-based printing. And with Cloud Connect, the ZT200 series printer can connect to the cloud directly and securely.
- Compact footprint and streamlined design fits easily in confined areas where space is at a premium
- Elegant space-saving design with unique bi-fold door (requires 102mm/4″ of opening space) fits easily into tight spaces, maximising work space
Fast installation and integration
- Ideal replacement printer for older Stripe and S4M models
- Multiple connectivity options: parallel, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless
- Icon-based status LEDs provide immediate and easily visible printer status
Meets a Variety of Application Needs
Durable and small in size, ZT230 Series printers are ideal for a variety of applications from manufacturing and transportation and logistics, to healthcare and retail. From item and specimen tagging to shelf-edge and packaging labeling, these printers can meet the demands of your operations.
Zebra ZT230 Print quality
- Engineered for greater print precision with fine-tuned adjustments
- Crisp, clean text and barcodes – even on narrow media
Zebra reliability and durability
- Built for light industrial and commercial environments
- Energy Star®-compliant
- Drive system designed for optimal performance, with minimal maintenance required
Zebra ZT230 Features
- Rugged all-metal case for long-lasting use
- 450m ribbon capacity for increased uptime and fewer ribbon changes
- Graphical user interface printer setup and control
- Ideally suited for barcode-labelling applications that require more frequent label changes
Zebra ZT230 Specifications
|Print methods||direct-thermal or thermal-transfer|
|Resolution||8 dots per mm/203dpi|
|Memory||Standard: 128MB flash (58MB user-available), 128MB DRAM|
|Maximum print width||104mm|
|Print speed||152mm/6″ per second|
|Media sensors||Transmissive and reflective sensors|
|Media characteristics||Maximum label and liner width: 114mm/4.5″|
Maximum non-continuous label length: 991mm/39″
|Media width||19.4mm/0.75″ to 114mm/4.50″|
|Print length||203dpi: 3,988mm/157″|
|Media types||Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark|
|Ribbon setup||Ribbon wound ink-side out, core to core|
|Barcode Symbologies||Linear barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E,|
EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN with 2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
2-Dimensional: Aztec, Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, MicroPDF417, TLC 39, RSS-14 (and composite)
|Software Solutions||• Document design: Quickly design a customised|
print solution using your business data and
Zebra’s intuitive plug-and-print design tools
• Device integration: Zebra offers apps and
products designed to help you integrate Zebra
devices into your existing systems
• Device management: Manage your print
operations locally and globally with Zebra’s suite
of device-management tools
• Developer tools: Provide you with the tools
you need to create your own apps, including
documentation, source code, programming
languages, templates and more