Providing industrial printing performance at an economic rate, the Bixolon XT2-40 4-inch thermal transfer label printer features rugged small form factor, fast print speeds of up to 6 ips (152 mm/sec) at 203 dpi, and an interface choice of USB 2.0, USB Host, Serial, and Ethernet. Thanks to its 32 MB SDRAM, 128 MB flash memory capacity and seamless compatibility with industry-leading programing languages; BZPL, BEPL, the XT2-40 helps expedite building low-cost customized labelling solutions in a wide range of industries such as manufacturing, packaging, warehousing and others. Standard full colour TFT LCD means users can efficiently change the printer setting with intuitive icons. Offering versatile media handling with field installable Peeler and Auto Cutter options alongside easy ribbon loading, the XT2-40 makes sure downtime is kept to a minimum in your printing process.
Bixolon XT2-40 Thermal Transfer Label Printer with USB, USBHOST, Serial and Ethernet Interfaces.
Bixolon XT2-40 High Performance
- Printing speeds of up to 6 ips (152mm/sec)
- Fully compatible with market-leading programming languages: BZPL, BEPL
- USB 2.0 + USB Host + Serial + Ethernet connectivity supported
- 203 or 300 dpi resolution options
Compact and Intuitive Design
- Small footprint: 259 x 429 x 277 mm (10.19 x 16.89 x 10.9inch)
- 2.4 inch Standard full colour TFT LCD for efficient operation
- Field installable Auto Cutter and Peeler options
Outstanding User Convenience
- Various media widths supported (25.4 ~ 118mm)
- External label supported
- Side loading media and ribbon
- Adjustable printer sensors (Gap, Black Mark, Notch, Continuous, Fan-Fold)